Who We Are
At Fence Makeovers we specialise exclusively in fence respraying. We would like to share with you some fence painting tips which we think are useful.
Fence Respraying & The WOW Factor
Changing the colour of a fence has an incredible impact . Not only will your fence look new and fresh – your outdoor space will appear completely different. The effect is transformational:
Choosing the colour to suit your outdoor space
What should you consider before you go ahead with the fence painting project? We think picking the right colour is the most important step.
We see a fence as a backyard’s canvas, so we usually recommend simple colours. Light ones: whites and light greys OR the dark palette: dark browns, charcoals and blacks.
How to decide if to go light or dark
When deciding between light and dark colours we recommend that you consider:
- The size of your backyard.
- If you have a smaller garden – white or light grey will add an illusion of space:
- Bigger space – dark colour will look very modern:
- Would you like to show off your outdoor plants? Black or charcoal will make the green truly stand out:
- If your house is modern or you like the ‘beach’ style – white is your best choice – it will brighten the backyard up
- For backyards with a swimming pool – charcoal looks awesome next to water (the colour we used here is called Monument):
What paint to choose
We think Dulux Weathershield is the best available on the market. It’s durable, UV resistant and mould repellent. Perfect for fence painting.
If you would like to receive an obligation free estimate, get in touch with us today: