Your questions answered: the best fence paint
At Fence Makeovers (based in Perth WA), we specialise in fence respraying. We service all types of fences and you can choose any colour that you like, so that your back garden looks exactly the way you want.
We often get asked:
What types of fences do you paint?
We spray paint all types of fences: colorbond, hardifence, asbestos and timber fences.
What is the best fence paint?
The best paint to use to paint your fence is Dulux. We use Dulux Weathershield, Wattyl Solagard and Duragard range in fence painting. All products are top of the range, durable, withstand harsh weather (extreme heat and cold/rain). They also prevent UV damage and resist mould and stains.
We follow the below steps to achieve the best possible result for our clients:
1. Clean the surface of the fence.
2. Treat rust and mould, ensure the fence is ready for painting.
3. Cover all outdoor plants and furniture to protect from paint.
4. Mask the edges of the fence to prevent over-spraying.
5. We’ve developed our unique coating system that guarantees an ultra durable finish.
6. Thoroughly clean the area.
Our Most Popular Colours
GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
We’re doing our best to make the estimate process as convenient as possible, by making it 100% online.
Simply fill out your information below and we will get to work.