Hate the current look of your colorbond fence?
If your house is surrounded by colorbond fence, chances are it’s faded, worn-out and it is spoiling the look of your backyard.
Luckily, there is an affordable way to transform the look of your colorbond fence without having it removed and replaced.
Fence painting can transform your fence and garden
At Fence Makeovers, we specialise in fence respraying and we would like to share with you how we paint colorbond fences.
Painting colorbond fence
Fence respraying doesn’t take long, it’s affordable and it transforms the look of outdoor space.
How we do it – the process
When painting a colorbond fence, we always follow the below steps, to get the best possible results for our clients:
- Make sure the surface is clean and ready for painting (treat rust where necessary) and vacuum dirt from the bottom lip of the fence
- Cover all outdoor plants and furniture to protect from paint
- Mask the edges of the fence to prevent over-spraying
- For best results and a streak free finish, use an industrial spray gun and premium exterior paint.
- We respray colorbond fences using specially developed coating system which gives an incomparably smooth, long lasting finish
- Thoroughly clean the area
Colorbond fences we have resprayed
What our customers have to say
I used Fence Makeovers to spray my backyard fence and garage door a “Basalt” colorbond colour. The fence and garage door were originally a creamy colour. This has been one of the best investments I’ve made in my home. My backyard and fence now looks fantastic, modern and like brand new!
Thank you to Bart for your prompt replies over email during the quoting and booking phase, for being clean and prompt with your service on the day of painting and most importantly delivering a finish my wife and I are VERY HAPPY with! We can highly recommend Bart and Fence Makeovers.David Barrett
Bart was great to deal with and did an awesome job on our horrible beige fence. Has made the garden look completely different and just so much better.
Price was reasonable (he actually did a little more work than originally quoted and didn’t charge extra) and was super reliable – replied to messages quickly and turned up exactly when he said he would, which is not a given when dealing with tradies (in my experience anyway). Thanks so much Bart.Nic Heather
What colour should I choose for my fence?
You can pick and colour from the Colorbond colour range. Your fence can be painted darker or lighter – depending on the style of a backyard, its size and the number of outdoor plants.
If you are stuck deciding on a colour for your fence, check out “our makeovers” section.
When to repaint your colorbond fence lighter
Light colour will transform your backyard, if:
• It’s on the smaller scale – white will make your backyard look bigger
• If you like the ‘beachy’ summer-y vibe – white fence is your go-to option
• If your house is modern – white fence will brighten your outdoor space up
• If you like elegance and simplicity – white colorbond looks great!
Our go-to colours are ‘SurfMist’ and ‘Woodland Grey’.
When to paint your colorbond fence darker.
Dark colours are very popular this season. A dark fence will look great if your backyard:
• Is spacious – dark will look very modern
• Has green plants – dark fence really makes the green POP!
• You have a pool – dark accentuates the blue of your water and gets rid of glare
We most often use: ‘Monument’, ‘Basalt’ and ‘Black Ace’.
GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
We’re doing our best to make the estimate process as convenient as possible, by making in 100% online.
Simply fill out your information below and we will get to work.