Hate the current look of your colorbond fence?
If your house is surrounded by colorbond fence, chances are it’s beige and it is spoiling the look of your backyard.
Luckily, there is an affordable way to transform the look of your colorbond fence without having it removed and replaced.
Fence painting can transform your fence and garden
At Fence Makeovers, we specialise exclusively in fence respraying and we would like to share with you how we paint colorbond fences.
Painting colorbond fence
Fence respraying doesn’t take long, it’s affordable and it transforms the look of outdoor space. We use spray painting technique and a two-coating system. Spray painting takes a skill, but when done properly, it gives an amazing, factory-like finish.
Your tired looking colorbond fence can look new again!
How we do it – the process
When painting a colorbond fence, we always follow the below steps, to get the best possible results:
- Make sure the surface is clean and ready for painting (treat rust and mould where necessary)
- Cover all outdoor plants and furniture
- Mask the edges of the fence to prevent over-spraying
- We use the best industrial spray gun available on the market
- We apply an undercoat
- Spray paint with 2 coats of top of the range pain that is durable, UV, rain and mould resistant.
We had put up with the beige colorbond for too long… Bart and the team were fantastic. Extremely tidy, punctual and above all, experts in their field. We are so pleased with the results, it looks amazingLaura, Burns Beach
Bart we just want to say thank you so much for your colour for transforming our fence. Our fence looks AMAZING. It has made our section look so much more modern and fresh!Nikki, Beaconsfield
What warranty do you give?
We offer a 5 year warranty on all our fence makeovers.
What colour should I choose for my fence?
You can pick ANY colour you like. We use top of the range Dulux and Wattyl range which comes in a variety of colours. Colorbond fence can be painted darker or lighter – depending on the style of a backyard, its size and the number of outdoor plants.
If you are stuck deciding on a colour for your fence, check out our recent makeovers.
When to repaint your colorbond fence lighter
Light colour will transform your backyard, if:
• It’s on the smaller scale – white will make your backyard look bigger
• If you like the ‘beachy’ summer-y vibe – white fence is your go-to option
• If your house is modern – white fence will brighten your outdoor space up
• If you like elegance and simplicity – white colorbond looks great!
Our go-to colours are ‘SurfMist’ and ‘Woodland Grey’.
When to paint your colorbond fence darker.
Dark colour will look great if your backyard:
• Is spacious – dark will look very modern
• Has green plants – dark fence really makes the green POP!
• You have a pool – dark accentuates the blue of your water
We most often use: ‘Monument’, ‘Basalt’ and ‘Black Ace’.
Get in touch to receive your free estimate: