The Art of Fence Spraying
At Fence Makeovers we specialise exclusively in fence respraying and the fence we paint the most often is colorbond. Painting colorbond fence is a brilliant way to improve the look of your backyard.
Going from ugly yellow to ultra modern black transforms outdoor space. And we can do it for you in one day!
So HOw do we do it?
Professional fence spraying takes great skill and experience. At Fence Makeovers we always follow the below process, to get the best possible results:
- Make sure the surface is clean and ready for painting.
- Cover all outdoor plants and furniture.
- Mask the edges of the fence to prevent overspraying.
- We use the best industrial spray gun available on the market.
- We spray paint with Dulux Weathershield range – awesome paints that are durable, UV, rain and mould resistant.
- You will get 5 year workmanship warranty.
We take great pride in what we do and are super passionate about transforming outdoor spaces. We love seeing the amazement on the face of a client who sees the ‘new’ fence after the makeover.
WANT TO SEE MORE?
Check out our Recent Makeovers here to see what we have been up to.
Here is the recent review from one of our customers:
‘We had put up with the beige colorbond for too long… we thought it would be too expensive and too hard to do ourselves. However, Bart and the team were fantastic. Extremely tidy, punctual and above all, experts in their field. We are so pleased with the results, it looks amazing!’ Laura, Burns Beach
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK YOUR FREE APPRAISAL