THE ART OF FENCE SPRAYING
At Fence Makeovers (based in Perth WA), we specialise exclusively in fence respraying and the fence we paint the most often is colorbond. Painting colorbond fence is a brilliant way to improve the look of your backyard. Going from mousy beige to dark transforms outdoor space. And we can do it for you in one day!
How do we do it?
Firstly, we discuss colour options with our customers. Colorbond fence can be painted darker or lighter – depending on the style of a backyard, its size and the number of outdoor plants.
If your backyard is on the smaller side, you might want to choose a lighter colour. It makes the space appear wider and it doesn’t ‘dominate’ the space. Here we used ‘SurfMist’):
If your outdoor space is bigger, dark colour is your friend (here we used ‘Monument’)
We use spray painting technique and a two-coating system. Spray painting (when done properly) distributes the paint very evenly and gives an amazing finish.
This is a picture of colorbond fence after respraying. The effect is silky-smooth finish:
Professional fence spraying takes great skill and experience. At Fence Makeovers we always follow the below process, to get the best possible results:
- Make sure the surface is clean and ready for painting.
- Cover all outdoor plants and furniture.
- Mask the edges of the fence to prevent over-spraying.
- We use the best industrial spray gun available on the market.
- We spray paint with Dulux Weathershield range – awesome paints that are durable, UV, rain and mould resistant.
- We offer 5 year workmanship warranty.