The Art of Fence Spraying
At Fence Makeovers (based in Perth WA), we specialise exclusively in fence respraying and the fence we paint the most often is colorbond.
Painting colorbond fence is a brilliant way to improve the look of your backyard. Going from mousy beige to dark transforms outdoor space. And we can do it for you in one day!
If your backyard is on the small, you might want to choose a lighter colour:
HOw do we do it?
Professional fence spraying takes great skill and experience. At Fence Makeovers we always follow the below process, to get the best possible results:
- Make sure the surface is clean and ready for painting.
- Cover all outdoor plants and furniture.
- Mask the edges of the fence to prevent overspraying.
- We use the best industrial spray gun available on the market.
- We spray paint with Dulux Weathershield range – awesome paints that are durable, UV, rain and mould resistant.
- We offer 5 year workmanship warranty.
Here is a recent review from one of our customers:
‘We had put up with the beige colorbond for too long… we thought it would be too expensive and too hard to do ourselves. However, Bart and the team were fantastic. Extremely tidy, punctual and above all, experts in their field. We are so pleased with the results, it looks amazing!’ Laura, Burns Beach
Would you like to have your colorbond fence transformed? Get in touch to receive your free estimate: