Colorbond Fence Repaint
Perth has many beautiful homes but is also famous for its ugly fences. In our everyday work we meet many people unhappy with the current look of their fence.
Often our clients contact us about colorbond fence. The choice of colours of colorbond steel used to be very limited, to say the least. Yellow-ish and green-ish colorbond fences are very common – and they are a real eye sore.
You may have a beautiful home and backyard, but if it’s surrounded by an unattractive fence – the whole property suffers!
Fence Makeovers – PERTH’s Fence Respraying Experts
Luckily, you no longer have to put up with an ugly colour of your fence. At Fence Makeovers, we specialise in fence respraying. We are your go-to fence transformations experts!
What Colour Should I Choose For My Fence?
We hear this question often. You can pick ANY colour you like. We use famous Dulux Weathershield range which comes in a variety of colours.
We like very dark colours, or the white and light grey ones. Now, I know, that’s two complete opposites, but bear with me here.
When To Repaint Your Colorbond Fence DARK
Dark colour will look AWESOME if your backyard:
- Is spacious – dark will look very modern
- Has green plants – dark fence really makes the green POP!
- You have a pool – dark accentuates the blue of your water
When To Repaint Your Colorbond Fence WHITE
White colour will transform your backyard, if:
- It’s on the smaller scale – white will make your backyard look bigger
- If you like the ‘beachy’ summer-y vibe – white fence is your go-to option
- If your house is modern – white fence will brighten your outdoor space up
- If you like elegance and simplicity – white colorbond looks great
There you have it, folks. I hope this post will help you decide on the new colour of your fence.
Would you like to receive a free estimate? Get in touch with Fence Makeovers today, we will get back to you straight away: