Colorbond fence repaint
Perth has many beautiful homes but is also famous for its ugly fences. In our everyday work we meet many people unhappy with the current look of their fence. Often our clients contact us about colorbond fence.
The choice of colours of colorbond steel used to be very limited, to say the least. Yellow-ish and green-ish colorbond fences are very common – and they are a real eye sore. You may have a beautiful home and backyard, but if it’s surrounded by an unattractive fence – the whole property suffers!
Fence Makeovers – Perth’s fence respraying experts
At Fence Makeovers we specialise exclusively in fence respraying. We repaint all types of fences and can do it for you in a day. Fence is your backyard’s canvas – making sure it looks the part is very important to the whole garden’s appearance.
What colour you should choose for your fence
You can pick ANY colour you like. We use famous Dulux Weathershield range which comes in a variety of colours.
We like very dark colours, or the white and light grey ones. Now, I know, that’s two complete opposites, but bear with me here.
When to repaint your colorbond fence dark
Dark colour will look AWESOME if your backyard:
• Is spacious – dark will look very modern
• Has green plants – dark fence really makes the green POP!
• You have a pool – dark accentuates the blue of your water
When to repaint your colorbond fence white
White colour will transform your backyard, if:
• It’s on the smaller scale – white will make your backyard look bigger
• If you like the ‘beachy’ summer-y vibe – white fence is your go-to option
• If your house is modern – white fence will brighten your outdoor space up
• If you like elegance and simplicity – white colorbond looks great!
There you have it, folks. I hope this post will help you decide on the new colour of your fence.
Fence is your backyard’s canvas. Let us help you make yours look incredible