TIMBER fence painting
MAKE YOUR FENCE LOOK MODERN
Hate how dated colorbond is spoiling your landscape? We specialise in colorbond fence spray painting and can transform your outdoor space in a day.
Why Perth clients choose us
Zero Overspray Guarantee
Thanks to our low pressure spraying technique and years of experience, there is no overspray to yours or your neighbour’s house.
Save Time & Money, Respray Don't Replace
Pinelap fence respraying is three times cheaper than having the fence replaced and can be completed in one day.
We help over 200 Perth clients each year and only receive raving 5 Star reviews. Your fence is in good hands!
SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 10% THIS SPRING
“Our fence looks amazing after Bart worked his magic! We are so happy. Look no further if you want a professional and reliable company to affordably transform your fence!”
The Respraying & restoration process
We follow the below steps to achieve the best possible result for our clients:
1. The surface of the fence is thoroughly cleaned.
2. Rust and mould are treated to ensure the fence is fully ready for painting.
3. All outdoor plants and furniture are covered, to protect from paint.
4. The edges of the fence are carefully masked, to ensure there is no overspray.
5. Two coats of premium Wattyl Solagard paint are applied with an industrial grade spray gun to ensure a long lasting finish.
6. After the respraying is completed, the area is thoroughly cleaned.
Save 10% this Spring
Get your free online quote
Lets turn your fence into a modern backdrop. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.